Facts About Plasma Donation (in English)
How does it work?
Once you submit the form, we will look for the match in our database. If we find a match, then we will share their contact details with you. Please fill Request Plasma form if you wish to request a plasma.
YOU CAN DONATE PLASMA IF:
- You were tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 3-6 months
- You have fully recovered and are free of symptoms for 14-28 days
- You are between 18-60 years old
- If you have taken a vaccine shot then you can donate only after 28 days.
You cannot donate plasma if:
- Your weight is less than 50 kg
- You have ever been pregnant
- You are diabetic on insulin
- Your Blood Pressure is more than 140 and diastolic less than 60 or more than 90
- You have uncontrolled diabetes or hypertension with a change in medication in the last 28 days
- You are a Cancer Survivor
- You have chronic kidney/heart/lung or liver disease.
Terms & Conditions:
By submitting this form, you agree that your contact details will be shared with donors.
Benefits of Plasma Donation:
Checkout this article from FDA to know the benefits of COVID-19 Plasma Donation.